Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Recitation

I was very impressed with everyone's ability to present the memorized materail. I myself, and I wouldn't mention this if I wasn't so impressed with the memory palace system, didn't actually start memorizing the list until an hour and a half before class. (On the note, many thanks to Beth Patterson for her help in my memory palace.) So I'm now a tried-and-true devotee of the memory palace system.

And I'm interested to learn about all y'alls memory palaces, and so here is my challenge to you: post, as a comment, what you chose as a loci for the following texts- Shakespeare, The Manuscript Found At Saragossa, and There Eyes Were Watching God.

It won't be a comprehensive view of your palaces, but I'm interested all the same. Thanks in advance to any and all who choose to answer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home